How to import contacts to iPhone from CSV?
One of the most in-demand smarthones today is the iPhone that is a product of the Apple Inc. It can store huge volumes of data and it is possible to import the files to and from one iPhone to another. To import contacts to iPhone one needs to import the .csv files. These CSV files or the Comma Separated Value files contain all contacts that are imported into the contact application- whether it is the Outlook Express, the Apple Address Book or any other application.
In order to import contacts to iPhone from CSV with the Address Book follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Applications in the Finder and double click on the Address Book.
- Now click on File, and on Import from the drop down list.
- Find the .csv file that is to be imported.Click on it to highlight it.
- Click on Import from drop down list.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer system, plug the USB cable in iPhone and USB port in the system.
- Click on iTunes on the dock and the iPhone tab in the iTunes sidebar.
- Click on Info tab and click in the checkbox Sync Address Book Contacts. Click on All contacts box and click on the Apply button.
- The Sync process is now complete. Now disconnect your iPhone.